janes creations

janes creations

Tuesday 14 July 2015

HBIC

Hi all and welcome to my blog

Here is my inspirational card for Karleigh Sue
The image is  HBIC  and you can find her here
I think she is adorable and a must for me to colour

This is a 6 x 6 card and layered with some green paper 
and  lovely paper I found in my stash
I die cuta square  and layered it with some paper to match

The image is coloured with copics
Hair     e43,42 and 41
Tie and hat  e43,42 and 41
green yg25,23 and 21

The image is then die cut with a border
I used a feather die behind the flowers
The flowers are die cut and made with love by me 
using a tiny flower for the centre


I added a sentiment layered the same
I added a few pearls to finish it off
Hope you like it
Hugs Jane
xx

1 comment:

  1. I really love this Jane! Fantastic colors, and you always use the prettiest dies!
    xx Bonnie

    ReplyDelete