janes creations

janes creations

Sunday 16 August 2015

Autumn Rose - boots and bow

Hi all and welcome to my blog

Todays card is for Faery ink


The image is Autumn Rose - boots and bow  and you can find her here



The card is 6 x 6 and layered with pearlescent  card 
and some lovely  paper from my stash - I adore spotty paper

I coloured the image with copics 
  e44,43,42 and 40
r25,23 and 21
yg17,23 and 20
bg75,72, 11 and 10

I layered a smaller square with matching paper I then die cut the image and layered it the same
I placed this on an ornate background   I added some beautiful  die cut flowers
 made with love by me
I added 2 small butterfles and used tiny roses on them

I added a  computer generated sentiment
 layered with the same papers


Hope you like it
hugs Jane
 xx

No comments:

Post a Comment