janes creations

janes creations

Friday 18 September 2015

PunkettePeta

Hi and welcome to my blog
 
This is my card for ArtbyMiran  Challenge Anything Goes #41
The image I used  is called Punkette Peta
 She is just so sweet


The card is 6 x 6 and layered with cream card 
and some lovely  paper from my  stash

I coloured the image with copics

Hair yg95,93,91 and  r83,83,81
Green  yg95,93 and 91
Pink r85,83 and 81
Boots e33,31 and 30


I fussy cut the image
I die cut 3 ovals and layered them with some matching papers
I used a banner die each side of the one oval
and added some beautiful die cut flowers made with love by me 
I also used a Sue Wilson bow
I added 2 sentiments layered the same as the rest

Hope you like it
hugs Jane
 xx





1 comment:

  1. Hi Jane this is really beautiful. Your design is lovely and I just love the colouring of the hair.
    Cathy x

    ReplyDelete