janes creations

janes creations

Monday 15 February 2016

Besties same but different

Hi all and welcome to my blog

Today over at UK Besties we are having a same but different creation
why not take a look

leave a comment for the team and you could win this image
It is a lovely image by Sherri and you can purchase it  here

The card is  6 x 6 and is layered with cream and some lovely papers from  my stash

she is coloured with copics
e53,51 and 50
r12,11,01 and 00
bg95,93 and 91
I die cut the image and also  cut a  backing for her
I added a rectangle layered with matching paper
I added some beautiful die cut flowers 
  made by me with love
I used a Sue Wilson Bow 
I added a sentiment
to finish it off


hope you like it
love Jane 
xx

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Jane. Love your papers. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jane, this is a gorgeous card. Your colouring is wonderful and I love your pretty card design - such a beautiful combination of colours and elements. The flowers look amazing.
    Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just fabulous. I love your cards

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just fabulous. I love your cards

    ReplyDelete