janes creations

janes creations

Friday 18 March 2016

rosella

Hi and welcome to my blog
 
This is my card for ArtbyMiran  Challenge Anything Goes #54
The image I used  is called Rosella



The card is 6 x 6 and layered with white card 
and some lovely  paper from my stash

 I coloured the image with copics

 e,29,25,23 and 21
r85,83 and 81
e53,51 and 50
r02,01 and 00
g24,21 and g40
  I die cut the image and added a matching border
I die cuta square and layered it with matching paper



The sentiment was printed from my computer
I added a die cut border and a beautiful flower 
made with love by me and some leaves
sentiments printed from my computer
Hope you like it
hugs Jane
 xx


1 comment:

  1. Brilliant creation here today, love the gorgeous image and colours are super....as always..xx
     {aNNie}

    ReplyDelete