janes creations

janes creations

Wednesday 25 May 2016

liliana Mermaid


Hi and welcome to my blog


This is my card for the Conie Fong New Release
the image is  Liliana Mermaid


 The card is 6 x 6 and layered with  cream  card 
and some lovely  paper from my stash

 I coloured the image with copics

g24,12 and 20
r22,21,12,01 and 00
e53,51 and 50


  I die cut the image round and placed her on a doily
I cut a square  of matching paper
I used some leaf flourishes and some rolled flowers
I added a few gems 

the sentiment printed from my computer 

Hope you like it
hugs Jane
 xx


3 comments:

  1. Hi Jane this is a gorgeous card she is a beautiful mermaid. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jane, this is a beautiful card. Your colouring is wonderful and I love your pretty card design - the papers is gorgeous.
    Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete