janes creations

janes creations

Tuesday 6 September 2016

faries and wings

Hi and welcome to my blog

This is my card as a DT member for Inky Chicks
Inky Chicks Challenge 72
lots of butterflies
why not come and join us 
 The image I used  is from ArtbyMiran
she is just adorable


 The card is 6 x 6 and layered with white card 
and some lovely paper from my stash

 I coloured the image with copics

e38,53,51 and 50
bg15,13 and 11
rv95,93 and 91


  I die cut the image and added a matching border
I used a square layered with matching paper

I added a lovely swirl
and some beautiful die cut flowers
I added some tiny gems
 

Hope you like it
hugs Jane
 xx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jane, this is beautiful. I love the colours you have used and your card design looks gorgeous.
    Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete