janes creations

janes creations

Tuesday 6 December 2016

Traditional Christmas colours


Hi and welcome to my blog

This is my card as a DT member for Inky Chicks
Inky Chicks Challenge 76
 traditional colours
we have a sponsor for this it is Aliciabel
 The card is 6 x 6 and layered with white card 
and some lovely papers from my xmas stash

 I coloured the image with copics

e27,23 and 21
e55,53 and 51
g24,21 and 20
r37,27,24 and 14 
 
  I die cut the image and added a matching border
I used another square layered with matching paper

I added some holly leaves and a die cut pointsetta
  some gems and some snowflakes

 the sentiment was from my computer

Hope you like it
hugs Jane
 xx

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card.....very lovely colored...and sweet little details.
    xxx Plony

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. The image is adorable. I looked for her in the shop but can't find her. Search said she wasn't there. She's just precious.

    With smiles
    Laine
    Www hugs4theheartdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete