janes creations

janes creations

Saturday 6 May 2017

Crafty Honeys Markers 2

Hi and welcome to my blog

Todays card is  for the  Scrappers Delight 
anything goes challenge



The card is 6 x 6 and layered with kraft card 
and some lovely  paper from  my stash
I coloured the image with copics

e25,23 and 21
bv11,00 and 000
bg78,75,72 and b52
 
I die cut the image with a border to match
I then layered another rectangle with matching paper

I added a beautiful flower and a corner swirl

the sentiment was printed  from my computer
and coloured with copics


 Hope you like it
 hugs Jane
 xx


4 comments:

  1. Wow, I just love that image and your colouring Jane. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jane this is a gorgeous card the image you have used is beautiful. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab colouring. Beautiful card xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dramatic and excellent coloring. So glad you joined us at Morgan's ArtWorld.

    ReplyDelete