janes creations

janes creations

Sunday 16 August 2015

sexycat lady

Hi and welcome to my blog

Today's card is  inspiration  for Karleigh Sue
My image is  Sexycat lady and you can find her here
don't you just love her 


The card is 6 x 6 and layered with black card 
and some lovely black and red papers from my stash 

I coloured the image with copics
e44,43 and 41
r59,37,35 and 32
c3,2,1 and 0

I die cut the image round with a matching border
I added 2 other layered  squares
I added a  leaf flourish adorned with a rose
made with love by me

the bow is from a Sue Wilson die

I added a  sentiment layered with the same  card 
also added a few gems

 check out Karleigh Sue sexy challenge


Hope you like it
hugs Jane
 xx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jane
    This is just fabulous. I really love the black and red, it is so striking, and the embellishments work beautifully.
    Cathy xxx

    ReplyDelete