janes creations

janes creations

Friday 11 September 2015

September Progressive Challenge

Hi and welcome to my blog
Todays card is for the ArtbyMiran progressive challenge
why not join in the fun 
where you can get this lovely image

The card is 6 x 6 and layered with beige card 

and some lovely  papers from my stash

I coloured the image with copics

e29,27,25 and 21
wg5,3,1 and 0
r05,02,01 and 000

y26,23 and 21


I die cut the image and added a matching border

I die cut 2 rectangles and layered them with matching paper

I kept it fairly simple to show off this lovely image
I added a Sue Wilson Bow 
some tiny roses made with love by me

the sentiment was from my computer



Hope you like it
hugs Jane
 xx

5 comments:

  1. Jane, this is a beautiful card. Your colouring is gorgeous and i love your card design and colour choice - the touch of peach is really striking. tThe flowers and bow are lovely finishing touches too.
    Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jane this is a gorgeous card I love the image and the colour choices. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, the image is so cute, love the colours!
    Hugs Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Abolutely Gorgeous Card Jane, I love it... I love your colouring, and the beautiful little touches in the bow and the 3 lil rolled flowers...

    Hugs Rhonda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning work Jane. The coloring here, esp her hair is absolutely gorgeous. Love it.

    ReplyDelete