janes creations

janes creations

Saturday 20 February 2016

kyoko super hero


Hi and welcome to my blog

Todays card is my  card for Scrappers Delight 
The image I have chosen is Kyoko super hero
you will find her here 
I totally adore these images 


The card is 6 x 6 and layered with white card 
and some lovely  paper from  my stash
I coloured the image with copics


r85,83 and 81

bg78,75,72 and b52
yg17,25,23 and 21
e25,23 and 21 


I die cut the image with a border to match
I then layered  another  2 pieces with matching papers
I added a banner and some tiny flowers
and a bow
I added  a sentiment which was printed from my computer

Hope you like it
hugs Jane

2 comments:

  1. Jane what a beautiful card. I love the colours you have used and the layout plus that image - she is super.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, thanks for sharing with Simply Papercrafts!

    ReplyDelete