janes creations

janes creations

Saturday 19 March 2016

Anna Mae Party Bunny Girl


 Hi and welcome to my blog

Todays card is my  card for Scrappers Delight 

The image I have chosen is Anna Mae Party Bunny Girl
you will find her here 



The card is 6 x 6 and layered with cream card 
and some lovely  paper from  my stash
I coloured the image with copics



b97,95,93 and 91

e53,51 and 50
the hair is coloured with polychromo pencils
a first for me

I die cut the image square with a border to match
I then layered  another  2 pieces with matching papers
I added  die cut bow and some die cut bow strips

I added  a sentiment which was printed from my computer

Hope you like it
hugs Jane

6 comments:

  1. Such a pretty and girly card. Great blue mono tones.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Jane your colouring is awesome
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi this is a gorgeous card the image is just so pretty. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous image and coloured beautiful. I love the backing papers as well x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab image. Gorgeous card Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card. You've coloured in the image beautifully.

    ReplyDelete