janes creations

janes creations

Friday 2 September 2016

Jammin Jayden


Hi and welcome to my blog

This is my card for ArtbyMiran  Challenge
 Anything Goes #66
 why not come and join us 
 The image I used  is called Jammin Jayden 


 The card is 6 x 6 and layered with brown card
and some lovely paper from my stash

 I coloured the image with copics

e47,44, and 42
bg78,75,72 and b52
yg95,93 and 91

  I die cut the image and added a matching border
I use 2 more rectangles layered with matching paper
I used a star design 
and some music notes cut from my Silhouette

 the sentiment was printed from my computer


Hope you like it
hugs Jane
 xx







2 comments:

  1. Hi Jane this is a stunning card that is a fabulous image. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. So funky and cute, I love it. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete