janes creations

janes creations

Friday 28 October 2016

Morgana



Hi and welcome to my blog

This is my card for ArtbyMiran  Challenge
 Anything Goes #70
 why not come and join us 
 The image I used  is called

 The card is 6 x 6 and layered with black card
and some lovely papers from my stash

 I coloured the image with copics

bg57,53 and 51
w9,7,5 and 3

  I die cut the image and added a matching border
I use 2 more rectangles layered with matching paper
I added some rolled flowers 
a bit of glitter
 and some tiny gems 


Hope you like it
hugs Jane

2 comments:

  1. Oh! This is so pretty!! I love the colors you used. Thank you for joining us at Brown Sugar Challenges, please join us again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous. Thank you for joining us over at Brown Sugar. We hope to see you next time.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx
    Brown Sugar DT

    ReplyDelete