janes creations

janes creations

Tuesday 8 November 2016

Winter wonderland Vintage

Hi and welcome to my blog

This is my card as a DT member for Inky Chicks
Inky Chicks Challenge 75
winterwonderland(vintage)
the image is from Scrappers Delight

 The card is 6 x 6 and layered with green card 
and some lovely papers from my stash

 I coloured the image with copics

e44,43 and 41
 I paperpieced her dress and hat
 

  I die cut the image and added a matching border
I used another square layered with matching paper

I added some holly leaves and some small flowers
and some gems
 the sentiment was from my computer

Hope you like it
hugs Jane
 xx

4 comments:

  1. Such a lovely card ! Love your colouring !
    Greetz
    Margo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi this is a stunning card that image is just so beautiful. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw this is lovely Jane xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is right up my street, from the image to the colours Jane, love this card, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete