janes creations

janes creations

Wednesday 22 March 2017

Easter Bunny Emma


Hi and Welcome to my blog

This is my  card for this months Inspiration for
 Papernestdolls
 

The card is 6 x 6 and layered with white
and some lovely papers from my stash

 I coloured the image with copics

e27,23 and 21
bv11,01 and 00
g05,02 and 00
yr02,01 and 00

it is such a lovely cute image I decided to keep the card simple
  I die cut the image and added a matching border
I used another square layered with matching paper

I added some gems and a beautiful die cut bow
the sentiment was printed from my computer

Hope you like it
hugs Jane
 xx

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous colouring and purple is my favourite colour, super card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi this is a gorgeous card that image is just so sweet. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute in purples. Wonderful papers

    ReplyDelete