janes creations

janes creations

Friday 10 March 2017

My Besties Moon Dance Magical Creatures



Hi and welcome to my blog

todays posting is a new release image from
 Sherri Baldy 


The card is 6 x 6 and layered with beige card 
and some lovely papers from my stash

 I coloured the image with copics

e44,43,42,and 41
r21,12,11 and 000
g24,21,20 and 40
e51 and 50  
 
  I die cut the image and added a matching border
I used another 2 rectangles layered with matching papers
I used a lovely die cut bow some gems


Hope you like it
hugs Jane
 xx

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous image and beautiful card... I love the colours you've used x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute and very pretty. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi this is a gorgeous card. I love the image you have used. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete