janes creations

janes creations

Saturday 17 October 2015

Bat woman

Hi and welcome to my blog

Todays card is my  card for Scrappers Delight
The image I have chosen is Bat woman
you will find it  here



The card is 6 x 6 and layered with black card 
and some lovely  paper from  my stash
I coloured the image with copics

  yg67,63 and 61


I die cut the image with a border to match
I then layered  another 2 pieces with matching paper 

I added a die cut bat and sentiment
and some beautiful die cut flowers made with love by me




Hope you like it
hugs Jane


6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Jane, loving the image and beautiful colour.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi this is a stunning card the image is amazing and all the papers are beautiful. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant Jane, love the image and choice of papers here, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely image and I really like the paper combo you chose here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful colours, gorgeous image a great card.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete