janes creations

janes creations

Friday 16 October 2015

belly dancing beauty

Hi all and welcome to my blog

Today is new release day for Karleigh Sue
My image is belly dancing beauty and you can find her here
isn't she just awesome


The card is 6 x 6 and layered with cream card 
and some lovely  paper from my stash

I coloured the image with copics
e29,25 and 21
g05,03,02 and 00
yr07 and 04

I die cut the image with a matching border
I added  another layered square with matching paper
 I used a die for the fancy frame
I added a beautiful die cut bow 
 from  Sue Wilson 
I added a sentiment and a few gems



Hope you like it
hugs Jane
 xx


4 comments:

  1. Hello Jane, A beautiful card and image, you have coloured her beautifully. Love the die cut bow and the gems.

    Jade xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi this is a stunning card I love the design. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, Jane, this is just awesome, love the image, your colours and detail are brilliant, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete