janes creations

janes creations

Friday 2 October 2015

little indie

Hi and welcome to my blog
 
This is my card for ArtbyMiran  Challenge Anything Goes #42
The image I used  is called little indie
 She is just so cute

The card is 6 x 6 and layered with kraft card 
and some lovely  paper from my stash

I coloured the image with copics

 e29,27 25 and 21
e42 and 41
  b97,95,93 and 91


I die cut the image and added a matching border
I die cut 2 rectangles and layered them with some matching papers
I added some beautiful die cut flowers and feathers
 made with love by me 

the sentiments were printed from the computer

Hope you like it
hugs Jane
 xx

this card is entered into the following challenges

1 comment:

  1. Jane, this is a beautiful card. I love your colouring and the colours you have used look lovely. The pretty details you have added all look perfect.
    Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete