janes creations

janes creations

Monday 4 January 2016

circles using Birthstone

Hi all and welcome to my blog

Today we have a new challeng at Besties UK
anything goes with the option of "circles"


Birthstone


The card is 6 x 6 and layered with white card 
It is layered with some lovely  paper which I found in my  stash

I coloured the image with copics


I die cut the image round with a border to match  
I then layered 2 other pieces with matching paper
I added some tiny flowers
made with love by me
I used a sentiment and a few pearls to finish it off
 
Hope you like it
hugs Jane
 xx

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Jane. She looks so pretty and I love the paper you have used. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jane this is a gorgeous card I love the image and the design is fab. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute jane love the colours - Carol xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jane, this is a gorgeous card. I love the colour combination in your colouring and your card design is really beautiful.
    Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete