janes creations

janes creations

Tuesday 26 January 2016

Cupid


Hi and welcome to my blog

Today's card is  inspiration  for Karleigh Sue
My image is Cupid and you can find her here


The card is 6 x 6 and layered with cream  card 
and some lovely  papers from my  stash

I coloured the image with copics
e57,55,53 and 51
rv99,95,93 and 91
e53,51 and 50

I die cut the image  with a matching border
I added a rectangle layered with matching papers
I added a  sentiment printed from the computer
but was with the image just re-arranged
and layered with the same  card 
I added a die cut heart and some feathers
and a beautiful die cut flower made with love by me




Hope you like it
hugs Jane
 xx

4 comments:

  1. I love your image, isn't she wonderful. Lovely colouring too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That image is fab great card Hugs Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi this is a gorgeous card the image is amazing. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete