janes creations

janes creations

Monday 18 January 2016

January Same but different

Hi all and welcome to my blog

Today over at UK Besties we are having a same but different creation
why not take a look

leave a comment for the team and you could win this image
It is a lovely image by Sherri and you can purchase it  here

The card is  6 x 6 and is layered with beige and some lovely papers from  my stash

she is coloured with copics
e43,42 and 410
rv95,93 and 91
e29,25 and 21
wink of stella pen

I die cut the image and also  cut a  backing for her
I added a rectangle layered with matching paper
I added a beautiful die cut flowerand swirl
  made by me with love
I used a Sue Wilson Bow 
I added a few pearls and a sentiment
to finish it off


hope you like it
love Jane 
xx

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card jane -hugs Carol X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really beautiful Jane. Love the colours and embellishments you've used. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely design and fab colouring! X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jane, this is a gorgeous card. Your colouring is beautiful and I love your card design, so pretty and delicate.
    Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete