janes creations

janes creations

Tuesday 5 April 2016

Bowtie in my Hair

Hi and welcome to my blog


This is my card first as a Design Team member for the
Conie Fong Facebook Challenge 
Bows
why not come and join us 
 The image I used  is called Bowtie in my Hair





 The card is 6 x 6 and layered with cream card 
and some lovely  paper from my new pad

 I coloured the image with copics

 e25,23 and 21
r85,83 and 81
bg75,57,53,11 and 10
  I die cut the image and added a matching border
I die cut some more rectangles
 and layered them with some matching papers
 I used a Sue Wilson bow
and added a tiny rolled flower to it
I also added some gems
and a 
sentiment printed from my computer 

Hope you like it
hugs Jane
 xx


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful debut design card Jane such a wonderful image, colours and card design
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete