janes creations

janes creations

Friday 1 April 2016

Coralia

Hi and welcome to my blog

This is my card for ArtbyMiran  Challenge Anything Goes #55
why not come and join us 
 The image I used  is called Coralia
 isn't she just a perfect mermaid


The card is 6 x 6 and layered with cream card 
and some lovely  paper from my Mulberry Kisses Pad

 I coloured the image with copics

 e25,23 and 21
rv95,93 and 91
v25,22 and 20
  I die cut the image and added a matching border
I die cut 2 other rectangles and layered them with some matching papers
 I used some flourishes (look like coral to me)
and added some rolled flowers to them
I added some gems
and a 
sentiment printed from my computer
Hope you like it
hugs Jane
 xx


2 comments:

  1. Hi this is a gorgeous card the mermaid is so pretty. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete