janes creations

janes creations

Monday 4 April 2016

pink

Hi all and welcome to my blog

Today we have a new challenge at Besties UK
anything goes with the option of  pink





The card is 6 x 6 and layered with white card 
It is layered with some lovely  paper which I found in my  stash

I coloured the image with copics
r85,83 and 81
r56 and 43
e44,43 and 41

I die cut the image oval with a border to match  
I then layered 2 other pieces with matching paper
I added a Sue Wilson bow
and  sentiment
Hope you like it
hugs Jane
 xx

5 comments:

  1. oh so pretty in pink Jane lovely card - Carol xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my this is absolutely gorgeous Jane you have coloured that image to perfection, the papers are fab
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a gorgeous card Jane. Your colouring is beautiful and I love your card design - the background paper looks really striking.
    Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This gorgeous Jane. Fabulous design and wonderful colouring. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete