janes creations

janes creations

Friday 15 April 2016

gentle astrid

Hi and welcome to my blog


This is my card for ArtbyMiran  Challenge Anything Goes #56
why not come and join us 
 The image I used  is called Gentle Astrid



 The card is 6 x 6 and layered with cream card 
and some lovely  paper from my new pad Floral Muse

 I coloured the image with copics

 e25,23 and 21
r21,02,01 and 00
b95,93 and 91
e44,43,42 and 41
g24,21 and 40
  I die cut the image and added a matching border
I die cut 2 other rectangles and layered them with some matching papers
 I used some flourishes
and added some rolled flowers to them
I also added some gems
and a 
sentiment printed from my computer 
Hope you like it
hugs Jane
 xx


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Jane that image is stunning I love those papers also the wonderful card design a top notch make
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty, love the pastel colours x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi this is a stunning card the image is beautiful. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete