janes creations

janes creations

Saturday 16 April 2016

fairy goodness

 Hi and welcome to my blog

Todays card is my  card for Scrappers Delight 

The image I have chosen is Fairy goodness
you will find her here 




The card is 6 x 6 and layered with kraft card 
and some lovely  paper from  my stash
I coloured the image with copics

r21,12,01 and 00
yg97,95,93 and 91
e43,42 and 41

I die cut the image with a border to match
I then layered  another  2 pieces with matching papers
I added  die cut flourish and some flowers
made with love by me
I added  a sentiment which was printed from my computer
and a few gems

Hope you like it
hugs Jane



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Jane. Lovely image x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi this is a beautiful card I love the image you have used. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete