janes creations

janes creations

Monday 18 April 2016

same but different

Hi all and welcome to my blog

Today over at UK Besties we are having a same but different creation
why not take a look

leave a comment for the team and you could win this image
It is a lovely image by Sherri and you can purchase it  here


The card is  6 x 6 and is layered with green and some lovely papers from  my stash

she is coloured with copics
rv95,93 and 91 
yg63 and 61
e29,25 and 21
I die cut the image and also  cut a  backing for her
I added 2 rectangles layered with matching paper

I use a die cut bow strip

and some tiny gems 
to finish it off
the sentiment was printed from my computer
hope you like it
love Jane 
xx

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Jane love the colours -Carol X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Jane. I love the papers you've used. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jane - this is a gorgeous card. I love your colouring and the colours you have used look beautiful.
    Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete