janes creations

janes creations

Monday 25 April 2016

Tori with heart cake

Hi and welcome to my blog


This is my card for the Conie Fong New Release
the image is  Tori with heart cake


 The card is 6 x 6 and layered with white  card 
and some lovely  paper from my stash

 I coloured the image with copics

bg57,53,11 and 10
r85,83 and 81
yr24,21 and 20
b05,04,02 and 01


  I die cut the image and added a matching border
I cut a square and layered it with some matching paper

I used a Sue Wilson die for the bow 

with a tiny rolled flower in the centre

the sentiment printed from my computer 

Hope you like it
hugs Jane
 xx


3 comments:

  1. Hi this is a gorgeous card I love the cute dragon and the colours you have used. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jane this is totally cute and adorable what a lovely image so beautifully coloured a card that makes you feel happy
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete